Hours: Part Time (2 days per week, approx. 16 hours)
Location: Garage Coffee Roastery, Southview, Maypole Lane, Hoath, Canterbury. CT3 4LL.
Start Date: September 2018
Requirements & Key Responsibilities
• To oversee the entire roasting operation, week on week
• To manage orders from wholesale customers and deal with them in a timely manner, and ensuring they are successfully fulfilled and delivered
• To maintain high standards of cleanliness and cleaning within the roastery
• Running quality control sessions (cupping, collecting samples etc)
• Updating stock reports and log sheets
• Must be able to move heavy loads with assistance
• Able to show initiative and adapting to requirements throughout the roasting days
• An interest in speciality coffee is preferred
• Must hold a clean, full UK driving licence
• As much coffee as you can drink
• A fun working environment
• Investment in your coffee career, with an opportunity to learn about different parts of the business
• Full barista training
• Overtime & regular extra hours may be available to the right candidate
How to apply
Send your up to date CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Garage Coffee?
- What experience do you have in speciality coffee?